Let Them Eat Cake






Comments

  1. I think there is some great potential here! The focus needs a little work but I love how comical it is and the childlike atmosphere it portrays. Very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the collection of different types of characters. It's interesting that you chose to put such diverse characters together. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how quirky this photo is! I agree that it would be nice for it to be more focused, but overall its a great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the colorful costumes! And the cake looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is out of focus, but the costumes are awesome. I love how Darth Vader is using his light saber to cut the cake. Great concept! - Hunter Carrico

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the costumes in you photo! It's so quirky and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts