"If you could have any view from your back porch what would it be?"


Great Barrier Reef, Australia 

Since I was young, I have always wanted to visit the Great Barrier Reef. I am fascinated by the different species living in this incredible ecosystem. I want to visit the Great Barrier Reef as soon as possible, because it is dying from tourists picking off pieces of coral. Hopefully, I will be able to visit this magnificent reef one day and maybe it will be the view from my backyard!

*I do not own the rights to Pixar or any Finding Nemo material.*


Comments

  1. I love the way you recreated the Great Barrier Reef without actually having access to the reef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vibrant colors really make this image pop and stick in my mind. I like the layering of the objects to make a depth of field.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your recreated version of the Great Barrier Reef. I like how the vibrant colors create a nice depth to your photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the bright colors. It makes it seem like I'm at the actual Great Barrier Reef!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the previous comments about the vibrancy. It gives the picture a lot of life. Very creative answer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever response. In the future though, avoid copyrighted images.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts