Make Your Mark------Free Your Mind


Comments

  1. I like how colorful the image is. Graffiti is definitely a way to free your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the chaos with the colors in this picture. The words are a little difficult to read. Maybe increasing the contrast would help with that. You chose awesome graffiti for this subject. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graffiti is a perfect example of "make your mark." - Hunter Carrico

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easy Mark! :) Was this at the abandoned house off of 66 or on a dumpster at OHS?

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a composition, I like this picture. The colors are very harmonious and calming which contradicts the very idea of graffiti. I personally would have cropped it a little differently, but that's a minor detail. Overall, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the entropy of the photograph, and the colors work really well together. I also like how much the word mind sticks out in contract to the white background.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts